Educational centre Lacknergasse
Lacknergasse 891180 Vienna
In 1885, a nursery school, a primary school and a vocational school were founded by the Congregation of the Daughters of Divine Charity at this location.
Since September 1, 2017, the Campus Lacknergasse has been part of the Educational Foundation of the Archdiocese of Vienna. Since autumn 2018, the Centre for Advanced Training of the KPH Vienna/Krems can be found there among other institutions.