+43 1 29108-402
Mayerweckstraße 1A-1210 Vienna
T +43 1 291 08 403
The formerly independent institutions of the “Teacher Training Academy” (founded in 1966) – a general teacher education centre – and the “Academy of Religious Education of the Archdiocese of Vienna” (founded in 1971) - a teacher education centre for teachers of religious education - were gradually relocated on the present campus in Strebersdorf. Over the years various institutions were united in one organisational structure under one roof at the newly erected campus in Strebersdorf.
The Department for Pre-Service Primary Teacher Education, the Department for Pre-Service Elementary Teacher Education and two placement schools are currently located on site.